Gas Fired Heaters
Swimming Pool Heaters for Coventry, North Kingstown & Cranston
Hayward makes swimming pool heaters to suit any residential pool environment, any pool shape and any pool size. The Pool Doctor has been proudly carrying the Hayward line since 1989. Whether you’re looking for an above ground pool heater or an in-ground pool heater to heat your pool and your spa, we have the heater that’s right for you. Our heaters are available in both propane as well as natural gas and range from 100,000BTU’s to 500,000BTU’s. Contact us today and we will correctly size your new heater to your swimming pool gallonage to maximize and extend your swimming pool season.
The Hayward Universal H-Series gas heater is the "universal" energy efficient, high performance remedy for any new or existing pool or spa. BTU availability ranging from 150,000 BTU's to 500,000 BTU's.
- Available in natural gas or propane
- LED control panel
- Standard cupro nickel long life heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Forced draft system eliminates high wind condition issues
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions - meets clean air quality standards
Hayward's induced draft heater for above ground pools combines reliable technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile® line combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input for quick heating.
An integral induced draft system makes this heater impervious to high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/ heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120 volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.
- Available in either natural gas or propane
- Simple installation
- No pilot light means no hassle
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
- Jet-ported stainless steel burners provide long life and easy maintenance
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
- Convenient On/Off switch to maintain consistent temperature set point